Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Saturday, July 16

t
Today we had a mostly chill day. We did go to fusion, which was hard work, as I had to go to two different buildings to clean, one of which is a homeless shelter. However, one of my favorite parts of the day was getting to facetime with my little sister Marley at the end of the night (SHOUTOUT TO YOU MARLEY YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!) and we made funny faces. I miss her a lot, along with my parents and pets and everyone else. anyway, til next time,
Casey Marie

2 comments:

  1. Your sister misses you like crazy (cue cheesy 80's ballad-look it up) and so do I. Love you and glad you are having a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister misses you like crazy (cue cheesy 80's ballad-look it up) and so do I. Love you and glad you are having a great experience.

    ReplyDelete